Recently completed, this boutique hotel in the old town was once an old tea house. It is conveniently located close to the waterfront
The 6 rooms of this little hotel have a decorated in a different atmosphere and a local furniture that make them charming and original. Each has a very comfortable bathroom. All rooms overlook a wooded park hibiscus and tamarind.
The hotel does not have a bar or restaurant, but serves breakfast in a charming courtyard. Drinks are served on request in the hotel lounge.
Animations and restaurants are within easy walking distance.
Day 1 : Zanzibar Beach Stay
TIP: The length of stay and the activities in this area will be as per the interest of the holiday keeper.
Activities within the hotel
The hotel has modern facilities: a swimming pool with bar and fitness center. Guests have a wide choice of activities: beach, yoga on the beach, massage and care, nightly concerts, fishing, pool table, diving and snorkeling. The hotel does not forget the children and offers tailored menus and a babysitting service. The dedicated and helpful staff will do everything to make your stay unforgettable.
Some of the areas of attraction (organized and guided tours) that one can visit while in Zanzibar are;
- Anglican Cathedral and Slave Market
- Central Market
- House of Wonders (Beit el-Ajaib)
- Jozani Chwaka Bay Conservation Area
- Mafia Island
- Mtoni Palace Ruins
- Old Dispensary (Aga Khan Cultural Centre)
- Old Fort
- Palace Museum
- Peace Memorial Museum
- Pemba Island
This Program Includes:-
- Hotel accommodation based on meal-plan purchased (drinks not included)
Organized tours may include; transfers by bus, necessary entry fees and possibly lunch where applicable.
This Program Does Not Include:-
- Tips and personal expenses
- International flight tickets
- The comprehensive insurance, cancellation and repatriation
- Anything else not mentioned in the travel contract