We hand-pick tour operators and lodges that meet their strict criteria of quality, safety, ethics and value. We want to maintain an impeccably high standard for discerning travelers, so only carefully crafted, beautifully presented and flawlessly executed African safaris make the grade. We understand that every traveler is different, so we tailor our Africa safaris and tours to suit your requirements. You choose where and when you want to go, where you want to stay, and our experienced Africa staff will custom design an itinerary to suit your specific style, interests and budget.
As Africans bringing people from all over the world to experience this heritage, We believe it’s our duty to do so ethically and mindfully. Now that you’ve met us, we’d like the chance to meet you…!
TEAM / ABOUT US
Our company was founded in 2003 by John Baya after he had spent a number of years travelling through Africa guiding a number of European tourists from France, Italy and Germany. Inspired by the people, landscapes and wildlife of this huge continent he wanted to share his knowledge and experiences with others. He frequently visits different areas of the continent, keeping up to date with the wildlife areas and wilderness camps and lodges. Along with his experienced and hand-picked team of consultants, he has created a diverse and well-researched portfolio of East African Safari programs, exclusive accommodation and cultural experiences.
Our team is made of less than 15 professionals, 2 tour consultants, 2 reservations agents , 1 accountant , 6 multilingual driver- guides , 2 English speaking drivers and 1 office assistant. Between us, our team has visited all the destinations that we sell. Our destinations specialist have unrivalled knowledge in creating tailor-made safaris, tours and wildlife journeys for both individuals and small groups. We have a fleet of 6 safari jeeps, 2 safari vans and 1 airport transfer van.
You have not lived if you have not experienced an African Safari – the early morning safari drives with the African sun rising in the distance, the smell of morning freshness, coffee in the Bush. You have got to experience a morning in Africa.
- Thank you for putting together a trip of a lifetime at such short notice. Everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. The organization was superb, which allowed us to maximize our trip.
- Our trip was tremendous and we would fully recommend anyone planning a safari trip to Africa to use your services. Well done to the team and sincere thanks from all of us.
- No textbook can come close to explaining evolution and the animal ecosystem than the three hours we spent watching the spectacle. At the Masai Mara, we witnessed the wildebeest migration … crossing the Mara river. We can’t wait to get back to explore more of Africa! We truly loved every minute of the safari. All in all, one of the most memorable and educational vacations we have had! Thank you again. It’s a refreshing change from the usual travel companies that want to sell a package and move on. Needless to say, I will be referring my friends to you to plan their Africa vacation.
- We just wish to pass our gratitude for all the effort you put on our vacation. Your service I rate 10/10. The tour guide and driver Mr. Peter made our experience unforgettable. He was friendly, patient, professional and most of all a very knowledgeable about the area and animals.
- As a I said before the trip was magnificent, a never-to-be forgotten experience! Thank-you for everything you and your staff did to make this one of the most fabulous experiences in our lives, we absolutely loved it! We’re all still talking about it at our social gatherings and everyone who didn’t come is so jealous they weren’t part of it. I have no doubt others will be looking at doing something similar in the not too distant future.