Accommodation in Masai Mara
The luxurious tented Sarova Mara Game Camp lies in the heart of Kenya’s richest game sanctuary, Maasai Mara, famous for its annual wildebeest migrations from the neighboring Serengeti, and its abundance of game, including the BIG FIVE.
Sarova Masai Mara Tented Camp is set right in the center of the animal migration route in the rolling plains of the Mara Game Reserve, the Sarova Mara Camp offers visitors an abundant view of the wildlife.
During the migration months, the area around the camp is teeming with gazelles, zebras, and wildebeest, over 1.4 million wildebeest and 200,000 zebra and gazelle, relentlessly tracked by Africa’s great predators, migrate in a clockwise fashion over 1,800 miles each year in search of rain ripened grass.
Nothing quite captures the true spirit of East Africa like a safari in Kenya’s richest game reserve, the Maasai Mara. Sarova Masai Mara Game Camp offers front seats to nature’s most breathtaking show – the wildebeest migration. The endless plains of East Africa are the setting for the world’s greatest wildlife spectacle where, from the vast Serengeti plains to the champagne coloured hills of Kenya’s Maasai Mara,
Sarova Hotel Masai Mara is well positioned to enjoy this unique phenomenon. The rolling plains around the Camp are teeming with wildebeest, gazelles and zebras during the migration months, and the Camp is situated right in the center of their migration path. A wildlife safari puts you right in the middle of all this action. Get a first-hand account of this epic phenomenon and live to tell the tale. A safari also helps you acquaint yourself with the landscapes of this beautiful African setting.
Seeking a richer experience of the Maasai Mara that goes much beyond just game drives, Sarova Mara Game Camp is an ideal choice. By virtue of its location and layout, the Camp offers an unparalleled plethora of activities and experiences from luxury tented living to bird-watching, mini golf, sport fishing and a unique insight into the Maasai culture at the adjoining Maasai village.
Guests enjoying their delicious breakfast outdoors can watch the animals lazily strolling past the camp. The camp’s location means guests can enjoy bird watching, sports fishing, mini-golf and a chance to learn the Masai culture first-hand from the residents of the surrounding villages.
This Camp is one of the bigger hotels in the Mara. They have lots of ground and space making it a haven for family getaways, so for those traveling with children or traveling large. Sarova Masai Mara Hotel, is designed with families in mind. There is a wide range of family and children activities to suit different age groups ensuring no one is left out in the fun!
When considering a wedding in the Masai Mara, Sarova Masai Mara Game Camp is the perfect hotel for it. They have some of the best lawns and a large restaurant to cater for your guests.
Sarova Mara Game Camp Facilities
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Restaurant and Bar
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Local Entertainment
Sarova Mara Game Camp Rooms Types
Sarova Masai Mara Club Tents
The Sarova Masai Mara club room tents offer breathtaking views of the Mara plains, and are luxurious and extremely spacious, decorated in whites and soothing earthy colors with large beds, loungers, wardrobes and a desk. This tented rooms are ideal for couples looking to have a great time in the Masai Mara
Sarova Masai Mara Standard Tents
The 50 Sarova Mara standard tents are comfortable, tastefully furnished with double or twin beds, writing desk and safari chairs. They are suitable for the seasoned traveler keen on game drives and seeing more game.
Sarova Mara Family Tents
When traveling as a family, Sarova Mara family tents are perfect for you. There are two family tents which are two in one tent sharing a spacious common lounge. The Sarova Mara family tents are hot cake, you will have to book early to get any.
Sarova Masai Mara Tented Camp Room Facilities
Each Standard tent has a permanent shower WC, a permanent roof and zip out front The above also apply to family tents. Club tents have glass panel doors & tent deck for private dining. Club amenities include: fully stocked mini bar, hair drier and safes. Tea/Coffee making Facilities in all the tents Voltage of 240 volts.
Foods & Drinks options at Sarova Mara Game Camp
The basic Sarova Masai Mara Flying Package and Road Package would be on Full board Meal Plan, dinner, Breakfast and Lunch every day. You can however spice up your stay by trying the other dining options available in the Sarova Mara Camp.
Alternative dining options at Sarova Mara
- Boma Dining: Set in an African village, warm Maasai hospitality and its rich heritage under African Skies. Bush dining: for breakfast lunch or dinner, set out in the wild Salt lick dining: dining as you view wild game approaching for a drink of water
- Sundowner cocktails: Cocktail bitings and drinks by a bonfire under the African sky. Dining can also be set up at the Pool side, the View deck or at the IMCV on request
- Oloip Bar and Ewaso Pool Bar: The evenings, a cozy log fire is lit in the Bar with the mellow sounds of guitar entertainment.
Extra Services at Sarova Mara Game Camp
- Game Drives: Maasai Mara National Reserve is a natural habitat for the Big Five, along with cheetahs, Hippo, Zebra, Giraffe, Topi, Hyena, wildebeest and much other game. Sarova Masai Mara is in one of the best locations for game drives.
- Balloon Rides: A hot air balloon safari can be arranged in advance before going to Sarova Masai Mara. The safari leaves at 0515 hrs , then rounds off with a champagne bush breakfast.
- Meetings and Conferences: Leave the hustle and bustle of the city and opt for a quiet and serene location for your meetings. Sarova Hotel Masai Mara is well suited for meetings and events with extensive facilities and a wide array of dining options including bush dining. The staff are well experienced with managing incentives and delivering interesting incentive itineraries. The conference room can accommodate up to 80 persons in a theatre style set up and is fully equipped with all requisite meeting equipment like audio visual, LCD projector, large screen, mikes AV equipment, etc.